Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Book Series that I Love

I know that I haven't posted anything in months now but I've been busy. I started a new job and it's twelve-hour shifts so once I get home from work all I want to do is crash and not do anything. Plus I also started dating this guy and well he's a major distraction too. And I've gotten addicted to my PS4. Where I used to average reading about four or five books a week I'm only maybe finishing one now.

So this a list of the book series that I love in no particular order. I will have a mixture of genres on this list and I will not be going into detail about them. I have so many series that I love that it would take forever to write about them. So without further ado here we go.

  • Lois Lane by Gwenda Bond
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • The Carpathians by Christine Feehan
  • Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
  • Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole
  • Tairen Soul by C.L. Wilson
  • Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  • Hook and Jill Saga by Andrea Jones
  • Hunter Legends by Lindsay Mead
  • Origin of Love by Jendela Tryst
  • A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell
  • The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  • Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  • Frederick Wentworth, Captain by Susan Kaye
  • Rochester by J.L. Niemann
  • Bridgertons by Julia Quinn
  • Fever by Karen Marie Moning
  • Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
  • Great War Romance by Ginger Monette
  • California Legends by Glynnis Campbell
  • Savage by Cassie Edwards
  • Manifestations of a Phantom's Soul by Michelle Rodriguez
  • Seven Brides by Leigh Greenwood
  • These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
  • The Moralities of Marriage by Elizabeth Ann West
  • Seeds by M.M. Kin
  • Jane Austen's Dragons by Maria Grace
  • The Queen of Rosings Park by Maria Grace
  • Yours by Design by Robin Helm 
  • Kingmaker Chronicles by Amanda Bouchet
  • Weathermages of Mystral by C.L. Wilson
  • Five Hundred Kingdoms by Mercedes Lackey
  • Memory by Linda Wells
  • Fairy Tales by Eloisa James
These are all the series that I can think about right now. I'm sure I'll remember more later on. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina. It's good to see a new post from you. Life does tend to get in the way of things we want to do, doesn't it? To refer to a book series not on your list, I just call this phenomenon "42", as in Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. It's the answer to the ultimate question of "Life, the Universe and....Everything". It won't mean anything to you if you've never heard the radio shows, read the books, seen the TV series or even the rather disappointing movie. But it's a useful piece of shorthand for describing how real life interferes with things. I even have a Pinterest board called "42"!

    On a (slightly) more serious note, I was happy to see four series we DO have in common on your list: Harry Potter, Gunger Monette's and Maria Grace's Jane Austen's Dragons and The Queen of Rosings Park. Harry Potter needs no further mention; Ginger Monette's first two Great War romances were wonderful but I honestly believe that Maria Grace's two series are the best things she's written. Can't wait for the third Dragons book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful list of books!

    I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your new guy! I hope the relationship works out and brings you happiness! ☺️🎉

    ReplyDelete